Wednesday 25 June 2014

Ballet and a little life update

Sometimes, I get carried away and do no even realise it until someone *cough Bob cough* points it out to me.

The last time I blogged about anything ballet related was back in mid may, on the 20th to be exact.
You can read about my other ballet experiences HERE



The truth is, I injured myself, my right foot to be exact, when I was last on holiday in Portugal.
I have not been dancing and had to get an X-ray on my foot.
The results are not back yet but I am hoping it is nothing serious.





However, before the injury and bruise,
I had been dancing and taking pictures of that (naturally)

















 I love doing these as they help me notice what I need to improve on and a real proper scrutiny on my technique and foot work!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS