Monday 23 June 2014

Boots Haul

So there is going to be a whole series of blog posts, which I may just have a label for, "adventures with bob" except it will take up too many characters.  Maybe I should just label it Bob.

We popped into Boots to grab the Grow Gorgeous Cleansing Conditioner after seeing it on Caroline Hiron's instagram.
Yes we both stalk the lady and a little background on Bob and I, we met at the Caudalie beauty event where Caroline was talking to us and we became friends there and then.

Following that has been a giveaway of stuff from hers truly to me. Read about it HERE

We did not actually pick up the Grow Gorgeous Cleansing Conditioner because it was a bit pricier than either of us had expected.
Instead we picked up other goodies instead.






I picked up the Ojon Full Detox shampoo which I am told to use once a week.


We shared a box of goodies, where Bob took the revitalising spray and I took the Ojon Mask and the Ojon hair oil.




Here is what they are in slightly more detail






Also, Boots was doing its usual 3 for 2 so obviously we took advantage of that.

It started when Bob recommended the Burt's Bees Peppermint shower gel and told me it was similar in texture to the L'occitane Almond oil.
I had a whiff and immediately put it into my basket.







I also picked up the Honey and Milk Body Lotion.








Bob picked up the Soap&Glory Pulp Friction, which I have reviewed in my blog post HERE




Have you tried any of these products and what are your thoughts on them?

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Iv got the ojon hair mask and it works reasonably well but it smells sooooo bad a bit like tobacco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes, the lady at Boots let me smell it but I did not actually think it was that bad..... Maybe the full potency did not hit me. They do have a fragrance free version released (I bet it's because too many people complain). I have not actually tried my one so I do not remember if it is the fragrance-free or not and I am saving it for travelling!

      Delete
  2. Ahh didnt know they had a fragrance free one. TBH once its in your hair and pulled back you cant smell it any more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I am pretty sure the lady said it was a new thing =) If smell is a real big thing for you, I love the Macadamia Deep Reconstructor Mask. I personally love the Aveda Moisture Surge Mask scent but that's more herbally (not floral/fruity at all)

      Delete
  3. OOO the macadamia mask sounds good! Will check that out! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! I'm trying out a few hair mask at the moment and will probably write a post comparing them and picking my favourites =D let me know how you get on with that one xx

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS