Friday 11 July 2014

L'occitane Angelica Ultra Matte Fluid Review

The L'occitane Angelica Ultra Matte Fluid claims to mattify and purify the skin
I have been testing this out after hearing about it from Ingrid from Missglamorazi on youtube.


I needed something to help with my oily skin.
I usually have combination skin but as the days are getting warmer, my skin is getting oilier.


The first day I tried this out, I wore it over my Zelens sunscreen which doubles up as a moisuriser (I put it on after serum) and the L'occitane mattified my skin when it dried down.
It is not drying and is rather soft and smooth.

I then put on my bobbi brown stick foundation and my blush and foundation, although it faded when I got home 12 hours later, definitely held up better than without the L'occitane cream.

This has been the results so far for the entire week of trying this product out.

I wear it under different bases like the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser or Bobbi Brown BB cream and in all situations it has been amazing!


I also did not need to powder in the middle of the day, which is what I tend to do.

My nose did look quite shiny but that is my oiliest part.
My chin and forehead, which I normally need to blot down and powder survived the hours.

Overall, I am really impressed with the L'occitane lotion and would highly recommend it to anyone with oilier skin types.



I have a separate moisturiser for night time to ensure proper hydration and I do use this after a serum and sunscreen which has excellent moisturising properties.



I think this is worth the £29 for 50ml and am really enjoying using this product.
I do not think I will be using this when the weather cools down but I will definitely be using this for the rest of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS