Wednesday 6 August 2014

Lanolips Antibacterial Hand cream

I thought I would write a whole blog post on this product.
I had previously mentioned it in a haul post which you can read HERE


Here is the Lanolips Antibacterial Hand Cream


And here is a close up shot
The packaging is very smooth, slightly shiny and reflective green plastic.
It is very soft and easy to squeeze out the product.



The product is a white cream, more like a hand cream than an antibacterial gel.


Here it is on the hand


This was first mentioned by Estee a few months ago and I finally found it, as mentioned.


First off, I am not a very big fan of the scent.
I do not really know how to describe it but it smells a little medicinally.

The box claims that it is not greasy but describes that it acts as invisible gloves that protect the hands and I agree about the invisible gloves!

I can really feel it on my hand, like a layer sitting on top of it and it sits there even after a good 5 minutes.

I have tried a smaller amount and all, but I am just not in love with this.

I think I will be sticking to regular hand sanitizers but I will be using this up since I spent £10.99 on it at Boots. Ouch.



Have you tried this and what do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS