Tuesday 14 October 2014

All About Lips #21

 Burberry Lip Velvet in 302 - Peony Rose
Oh the luxury which is a Burberry lipstick.
This is... beautiful, really.
I am not a massive fan of the Burberry check (I am mad I know) but the packaging, and the lipstick embossed with the famous check is plain gorgeous.

I prefer this packaging than the Chanel lipsticks, but it may be the novelty of having my first Burberry lipstick.

The lipstick also has a slightly magnetic clasp so it feels very secure when shut properly.






Here it is swatched on the back of my hand

The lipstick, as the name suggests is matte in finish.
It is not a flat matte, but rather "velvet".
It is creamy and smooth and an extremely pretty colour in my humble opinion.


Here is me sans lip product,
followed by 1 layer of lipstick vs a proper lipstick


















This is a nice pinky-nude, a thrown together sort of look and colour for me.
Do you own any Burberry lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS