Tuesday 9 December 2014

All About Lips #29

After the last two STRONG BOLD lips posts, I thought I would feature some new items I bought, as well as an older gift which are moisturising and offer a hint of colour!


 Lipstick Queen Trio!

 Here are the colours : Chase, Catalina and Pink Bluff
These are available at Space NK (which is where I picked them up) and are Stocking Fillers but frankly they look good as presents too.

You may have noticed that Catalina looks as if it may be darker but is in fact lighter in shade than Pink Bluff! The colour indicators at the back are not the best representation of the actual colours!

Here they are swatched on the back of my hand : Chase, Catalina, Pink Bluff

 Here I am without lip products.






Here is Chase (only on the top lip, and  completely)
 

This is the reddest of the bunch and I can see myself wearing it more in the warmer months but it is still a beautiful colour, even for now.




Here is Catalina (top lip, full lips)

 This actually reminds me of my Dior Lip Glow and I really like how I look like I may be wearing lip balm.









Here is Pink Bluff

 This is another MLBB shade for me and I really like it.



Which of the three do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS