Thursday 26 February 2015

My weekend away

Just as a quick introduction, I went away for a weekend where I needed to look professional and smart the whole weekend, so I packed accordingly!

First up is the skincare/haircare section.


COLAB dry shampoo (paris floral scent)
Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm (morning and night cleansing)
Toothbrush (a children's one actually)
Clayspray h2o spray (this has a beautiful spray, which I am a big advocate of)
Lavanila the healthy deodorant (little dinky travel size)
Clarins Tonic Bath and Shower Concentrate (finished this up)


and of course, I brought makeup along
Loccitane shea butter hand cream (always have this in my travel bag)
Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Dark (my one eyebrow product)
Palmers Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter (smells delicious)
Benefit That Gal Primer (just to wake me up a little in the morning)
Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze (lightly in the inner corners)
Maybelline Hypersharp Liner in Black (Asian market only)
MaxFactor Masterpiece Transform Mascara in Black Brown (love this)
Burberry Body Perfume (always have this in my travel bag)
Aveda Stress-Fix Concentrate (love rubbing this on my temples and wrists, smells incredible)
YSL Touche Eclat in 01 (ended up not using this at all)
Aveda Dry Remedy Hair Moisturising Oil (did not use this at all)
Benefit Dandelion Blush (doubled up this as a blush and as an all over face powder)


Here are the rest of the random bits I brought
Boots Cotton Rounds
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (always have this in my travel bag)
Pixi Glow Tonic (decanted this into the dinky Clarins Exfoliating Toner bottle)
Colgate Toothpaste
Aesop Oil-Free Facial Hydrating Serum (used this in the morning without a cream on top)
Clarins Blue Orchid Oil (I tend to use the Lotus Oil but this is very nice in the colder months)
Clarins Anti-Pollution Cream Cleanser (did not get to use this yet)
Elemis Anti-Ageing Pro Collagen Marine Cream (this smells incredible!)
Bioderma (again, decanted this into the Caudalie Micellar Water bottle)


Here is everything~


I thought I would include a few pictures of the actual place I went to in Chichester, West Sussex.


 This is West Dean, and it really is a beautiful place.

 The first morning, I woke up to a dusting of snow, but the second morning, the sun was shining and everything was just so beautiful!



Oh and lastly, I nicked these from the bathroom (well, I assumed they are complimentary) and I realised upon inspection that Green Park is actually by Molton Brown and the scent of Neroli & Cedar is so beautiful that I am finally going to venture into a Molton Brown store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS