Friday 27 March 2015

Cheeky haul

Very picture heavy post, if that's your jam, please continue to read!

Basically I went to Blow Ltd at Covent Garden to get a blow dry, and I walked out with a bit of a haul.






Let's go right into these gems.
I could not decide between Porcelain and Linen for this Jouer Matte Moisture Tint, and Emma who was working at Blow Ltd was super sweet and helped matched me to my perfect shade.
Basically she applied both to show me, and then put Porcelain all over my face to determine if that was the shade for me.
It was not, a little too fair, I needed bronzer to warm my face up so I picked up Linen.




In this picture I am actually wearing Porcelain, but I had bronzer and blush to warm up my face. I love the finish of this product.


This is Mirage and although it looks a little dark in the tube, this is actually a really good pinky nude colour on me.



 


This is the Creme Eyeshadow Crayon in Rococo

It is the shinest, lightest, brightest gold I own, and it is really shimmery without being glittery.

 These are the three items which are perfect to slot together.
The sunswept bronzer is quite orange but actually works really well to warm my face up.

 The tint is in petal and is beautiful as a blusher and when blended out (second pic) is really natural

This is the powder eyeshadow duo in creme/espresso



Here's a quick look at my Jouer haul again. There is no dud in the items I bought and I have been wearing the Matte Moisture Tint, tint and bronzer most days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS