Thursday 30 April 2015

April Favourites

Some of this month's favourites may look familiar to you... and that's because I have only just mentioned certain items in last month's favourites post but I really could not help myself!




Jouer Tint in Petal
I'm still loving this for a pretty spring flush. I thought I might gravitate more towards powder blush as the weather warms up but I am still loving the dewiness of this cream blush and must admit it is easier to travel with as just blending with fingers is enough.
You might have noticed how well-loved this item is!



Guerlain Meteorites in Medium
This is so pretty, I have had it for almost a whole month despite the post of its arrival only going up a few weeks ago. I have been wearing it everyday that I put on makeup and I can't quite point to what is different about it but there is a definite difference when I wear this, a sort of blurring and more natural skin like finish.



Nuxe Reve De Miel
I was without this for a while and the rediscovery was just amazing. I think it was because I was at my boyfriend's place and so using another lip balm, but just really missing how this packs a punch.



Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in 01
When I first got this, I didn't think it was worth the hype but it has definitely grown on me. I still will not travel with this because I am worried that it will leak, but on the side table, not only is it pretty, a quick swipe ensures that my lips stay hydrated and glossy for a good time. It is pretty on top of other lipsticks and colours, but I tend not to use it as such because I don't like to get the doe foot applicator stained and having to dab it on just feels like a faff.



Korres Lip Butter in Quince
A pretty pinky red colour, this lip butter is really beautiful and I have fallen back in love with it recently. I love using it just for a quick tint of colour before dashing out the door and it never looks overdone and is always pretty. It feels really soft and moisturising on the lips but because of the tint, I don't use it at night.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
I know that I already featured this, but I really enjoy using this and because of the ace spray, I will be refilling this with the Mac Cosmetics Fix + when it runs out and I am already about halfway through this!

It does not replace Caudalie Organic Grape Water for me, but it is slowly but surely providing actual competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS