Monday 6 April 2015

Latest In Beauty : British Beauty Blogger's Dream Box III

I swear I was staring at this for a good 2-3 weeks and then finally caved and it has finally arrived!



This is what this box was crammed full of - GOODIES!

At £21.95 for so many products that I pretty much could not fit it all back into the box it came in as soon as I checked each item out!



Starting with body products (clockwise from top left)
Rogger & Gallet Fleur De Figuier : This is a nice little sample and the first Eau de Parfum from the brand but I think I personally prefer the body sprays because of how fresh they are, but this is a nice one to check out. I always check this range out at Marks & Spencers.

I have had a sniff of the Crabtree & Evelyn Pear and Magnolia Body Lotion and it smells so delicious! I cannot wait to use this on holiday! It is already packed in my little getaway bag.

Having used Scottish Fine Soaps prior to this, I must say I was delighted to get this. I like that it comes with a tin and looks really neat. This milk scent one smells very subtle and is again packed in my getaway bag. I like bringing my own fancy soap so that I don't have to share and it does not count as a liquid!

I do not use tanners/tanning lotion so this Vita Liberata Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion(20ml) + mini mitt will be going as a gift to someone.


One hair product was included in the box
This Salon Science Reglosse Smoothing Serum is a full size product at 50ml and feels quite heavy because of the hard glass/ceramic (not plastic feeling) packaging. I have not tried this out properly but it comes with a pump top which dispenses a little product which is clear but feels quite oily in the hand. I think I will like this in my hair.
Oh and it smells delicious (possibly due to the grape oil) and very classic of Salon Science scents. I have previously tried another range which I loved (read it HERE)



On to some random bits

Deciem Hand Chemistry
I was not expecting much from this even though I have read a lot of great reviews, only because I have a lot of hand creams and I just do not use them. I am lazy and although I wash my hands a lot, I do not like the feeling of hand cream but this smells really good and is not greasy at all! I thought L'occitane was incredible but this takes it to a new level. This is a 30ml offering but I see myself repurchasing this already.

Essence Nail Polishes
There is a nude and a metallic pastel shade in the box. I have used Essence nail polish before and know it to be quite good for its price!

Orelia Gold Tattoos
Now when I first saw these I was really excited but now upon actually receiving them, I don't really know what to do with the tattoos. I don't see myself as someone cool enough to wear these but they do look pretty and maybe I'll wear them when I am on holiday - no one to judge me then!



Onto some skincare!
Benefit They're Real Remover 
This is a 7.5ml mini version which will be incredibly handy for travelling so yes, it's going into the travel bag. I hope it works as it may be very awkward if I cannot get my mascara off at that point but Benefit's They're Real Mascara is pretty notorious for how difficult it was to remove so this should be power-packed as promised!

Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser 15ml
Okay so this is a lot smaller than I expected but I am still really excited. When I first saw it pre-launch on Caroline Hiron's instagram (can you tell I pretty much stalk her) I WANTED IT. Since then I have read reviews and raves but just not gotten around to even playing with it at Debenhams. So I am delighted to get a little sample of this to test out.

Nuxe Crème Fraiche De Beauté Mask
I have tried this before but in a tiny sample I think.. I love that you can use this around your eye contour area and that it soothes and relaxes. This is again, going into the travel bag because I think it would be a great substitute for a night cream as you can slather it on, and then massage the rest in after 5-10 minutes.  This is one of my favourite things from the brand!



Onto some makeup items
Here is the Makeup Revolution The One Fluid Blush and Eye of Horus Pencil

I then took a picture without the boxes to show you the colours. The blush is a nice coral peach and it is not as pigmented as the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush but has a shimmer (not glitter) running through which makes it very beautiful. I will be doing a blogpost focusing on the two!

The eye pencil I already have one in Brown which I featured in my Fav Five Eyeliners but this teal is incredible! You don't know creamy until you try this and because it is not a matte shade, rather it has flecks of the same teal shimmer running through (no glitter), it just is really beautiful. One of my favourite items from the box at first swatch!



Lastly, the two lip products.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Matte Velvet in Don't Pink Of It
This is a pinky nude and very pretty. Here is a quick picture of how it looks but I will be doing a comparison of all the Bourjois Rouge Edition Matte Velvets that I now own! I love these as they don't dry my lips out (I don't use matte formulas unless my lips are in super condition anyway) and they last a long time so there's no need to constantly touch up, which can be incredibly drying.

Dr Organic Lip Balm in Argan
I don't like the scent of this, argan oil just smells a little odd to me but I think it will be super nourishing and this was pretty much a giant lip balm. It also comes with SPF15, which I think is really important (why do we use SPF all over our faces but not our eyes/lips?)




To read more about this box and why Jane picked the items that she did, read it here
There are already many raves about this box so if you want to pick this up, do hurry as it is limited edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS