Tuesday 16 June 2015

All About Lips #56

Lancome Lip Lover



Here are the two shades I own



Here they are swatched:
Top : 332 Beige Adage
Bottom : 333 Rose Des Nymphes



I have also included a shot of the doe foot applicator which I really like


Here is an up close of the applicator which holds enough product to coat the lips in one go.

I have blogged about 333 HERE as it was the colour I picked up first but eventually went back to pick up the 332.


First, we start off with a no lip product picture



Here's Lancome Lip Lover in 332 Beige Adage 





 Here's Lancome Lip Lover in 333 Rose Des Nymphes






 I decided to layer up the Lancome Lip Lover in 333 Rose Des Nymphes for a super glossy effect and here is how it looks


These actually feel very comfortable on the lips and I don't mind topping up as I go on along the day. The applicator makes it quite easy to do so.

I tend to wear 332 as it is more natural/nude in colour but the 333 really brightens up my whole face.
Are you a fan of these lip lovers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS