Monday 13 July 2015

Bionsen

Bionsen Japanese Spa Minerals Roll-On Deodorant


I must admit that I never thought I would blog solely about deodorant, but here is me proving myself wrong.


First off, this deodorant is alcohol-free and aluminium-free. Something which does not overly concern me but a preference nonetheless.


Most important to me, is that this is a deodorant, but not an anti-perspirant.  It is a personal preference, but I think the sweating and perspiring is entirely natural and I do not want to stop and inhibit my body from its natural functions.

Bionsen does offer options of aerosol spray, liquid spray and this roll-on version. I like the roll-on as sprays tend to give me a bit of a shock as the cold liquid hits my skin.

This smells really fresh and clean, my preferred scent for deodorants because it just keeps the fresly showered feeling going on for longer.

I love this deodorant so much that I went out to buy another to leave at my boyfriend's and chucked the one I had there. I still like to try other deodorants once in a while but this is the one I come back to!



I keep my lid on with a little innocent smoothie knit hat because it is so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS