Friday 3 July 2015

Fav Five Luxury Products

I thought I would do a Favourite Five Luxury Products.

Unfortunately, one is so luxurious that I cannot even repurchase it.



 Also... feedback would be great, I am currently trying out backgrounds. Do you prefer the white/black background or the wooden background?



By Terry Baume De Rose
This is one of the top lip balms as it really feels like a luxury and every time I reach for it, I do feel extra special. It works well as a lip balm, but is not a miracle worker or anything crazy as such but it definitely does work and is not something useless/only for show.



Guerlain Meteorites
Having featured this repeatedly on my instagram and on this blog, you are no doubt anticipating this to appear on this post!
I absolutely love the Meteorites and I genuinely see a difference which I cannot pinpoint. The effect is subtle and there is no glitter or obvious shimmer on the face, only a blurring. The act of swirling one's brush into a pot of beautiful pearls just feels decadent, luxe and beautiful. Is it a necessity? No. Is it a luxury which I love? YES.



Emma Hardie Moringa Balm
Having repurchased this, and in a BIG jar, that may give you a hint that I really like this product. The Emma Hardie Moringa Balm smells beautiful. It is floral and because of the balm texture which needs the slightest of work in the hands, it feels luxurious.
I warm up a little scoop between my fingers, and then work it into my face. I do prefer balms because they make me work a little more with my cleansers and it feels more luxurious. I love how this smells and even though I am using this daily, it has lasted and lasted.



Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist
I don't have a nice picture of this because I am out of it! I bought a full sized bottle after trying a sample from the Liberty GWP beauty bag and was so hooked on it. It is eye-wateringly expensive so I did not repurchase. I also had a nozzle (on the spritz/spray) which was not the most impressive. I was told it was just my bottle and had an offer to replace the nozzle head but I did not try (too lazy).
I would still recommend this if you can afford it as a very luxurious spritz to perk your day up! I will admit that I cannot quite remember how this smells, apart from loving it, but I used it as part of my skincare rather than to set make up as it was too precious. Do give it a spritz if you are passing by Liberty London or Space NK!



YSL Touche Eclat
I was quite late on the bandwagon but one day at Debenhams, I was looking at lipsticks and lip glosses at the YSL counter when the lady asked if I had tried the Touche Eclat. She was nothing short of horrified when I said no, and proceeded to sit me down and applied it on my face. The effect was nothing short of crazy (in the best way possible) and I was very impressed so I got myself a tube. I have since strayed and tried out various under eye concealers. However, I am someone who does not suit concealing under my eyes and if I do it, the YSL Touche Eclat really gives the best effect whereas other concealers either wash me out, are too bright or just makes my face look weird in general. Hence, I have reverted back to this gem. I have no idea how much is left in mine but I will repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS