Thursday 3 September 2015

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Is it worth the hype?

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 
An entirely separate mascara for your bottom lashes, is this a luxury or a must-have?
Read on to find out what I think about it.


First off, this is smaller than regular mascaras, and the wand is also teeny tiny.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 



It looks quite dinky and is a breeze to put on lower lashes. In fact, sometimes I use it on my top lashes as a lash primer. It just give a light layer of product, which does not overwhelm the lashes (especially lower lashes).
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 



I've also included a L'oreal Telescopic mascara wand and a Maybelline Sensational mascara wand to show you how dinky and small this Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara wand is in comparison!
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 


I thought I would include shots of me wearing this mascara on my lower lashes.


The one I have is black brown, which makes it more subtle than black. It is smudge proof and if you have sparse lashes or even short lashes, I can see this being really handy.

I personally will not repurchase as even though this is a good product, I don't think it is a need at all.


On a side note, the Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara is a really good one, and the colour Bodacious Black Honey is really ALL THE RAVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS