Monday 14 September 2015

Inhibitif Hair-Free Intimate Care Aroma Neutral 75ml

Inhibitif Hair-Free Intimate Care Aroma Neutral 
I picked this up at Boots and had another tube (brand new) at home, but I have so much faith in Deciem products that I am just not worried. As usual, this has lived up to all its expectations.

*May be considered as a Too Much Information post*

First off, this is a 75ml tube and it is a clear, light brown gel.
Inhibitif Hair-Free Intimate Care Aroma Neutral 
I have not included any pictures of the before and after photos as I use this after waxing/shaving. I have tried this on my legs but it is a bit pricey to use it that way. 

It is very hydrating and does slow down regrowth.

I would recommend picking this up when it is on discount. I did see this in TK Maxx and it was REALLY cheap there.

Have you tried Inhibitif?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS