Saturday 26 September 2015

What is it about Retail Therapy?


Just before I flew off from England, I had a bit of a shopping splurge. I picked up bits from Debenhams as well as getting an ASOS delivery





First up is this Stila Aqua Glow Watercolour Blush in Water Blossom

Stila Aqua Glow Watercolour Blush in Water Blossom swatch

Stila Aqua Glow Watercolour Blush in Water Blossom swatch



I also bought this Nars Guys Bourdin Cinematic Eyeshadow Collection in Wishful Thinking because it was on sale (£13.50 instead of £18) and I wanted to have something from this collection and this blue eyeshadow is so beautiful.



Then I got 2 mascaras and then was given 1 because I obviously need more mascaras.
Lancome Hypnôse Volume-à-porter Mascara
Bourjois 1 Second Waterproof Mascara
Lancome Hypnôse Mascara
They all have different wands and I will hopefully be loving the two new ones I bought as I already know I like the sample from Lancome.



Lancome Ombre Hypnôso Stylo in 08 Violet Eternal
The liner glides on and is quite a dark purple with a hint of brown. It is more of an cream eyeshadow than an eyeliner.



As a result of buying 2 products, I got this Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make Up Remover, which is a favourite of mine (read about it HERE and HERE)



I also picked up this Cheeky Lip & Cheek Tint in Bed of Roses


I did a bit of research and Cheeky is actually the sister company of Cowshed and have a few make up products so I thought I would get this, something which is a multitasking product. I will report back but so far the colour is beautiful, the product is actually quite firm/hard.


Lastly is this Nails Inc Nail Kale Illuminator
I have been looking at this for a long time and now that it was finally on sale at ASOS, so I picked it up and I immediately removed my nail polish just to put this on. It is good for days or events where you are not allowed to wear nail polish, just a little something for the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS