Tuesday 6 October 2015

All About Lips #72



NYX is stocked at Sephora in Malaysia, making it more of a premium brand than a drugstore brand.

Regardless, I picked up two of the NYX butter glosses, in the shade Strawberry Parfait 01 and Tiramisu 07.


I have swatched both colours on the back of my hand.



Here I am without any lip products.



Here is the Tiramisu shade on my lips and it is just a really nude wash of colour.
NYX Butter Gloss in TiramisuNYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu



Here is the Strawberry Parfait shade on my lips.
NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry ParfaitNYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait


As the name would suggest, this is a glossy finish and actually smells quite nice. It also feels light and cushiony on the lips. It is not sticky but more slippy. It also has very little staying power. It is a gloss after all.

I enjoy wearing this and at RM27 per piece I think it is worth the money and if you have not tried this out, you must try these NYX butter glosses out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS