Monday 19 October 2015

Invisibobble Dupe?

Those of you who read this post may remember that I bought the invisibobble for £3.75 at Boots.
So when I spotted similar hair ties at Daiso which essentially sells everything at RM5.30, I picked it up.
Invisibobble Dupe
Invisibobble Dupe




Basically I thought they look really ugly and it was only when I saw Tati - GlamLifeGuru on youtube use it that I thought, actually that does not show up the same way when it is tied up.

I then contemplated buying it for ages and finally took the plunge and I cannot use a regular hair tie in the same way.
The invisibobble just holds the hair without leaving kinks and while I can get a better grip with the regular hair tie because I wrap it around my hair 3 times, I prefer the invisibobble.



On camparison, the Daiso version is slightly smaller, but you get 6 instead of just 3. RM5.30 is also less than £1.
Invisibobble Dupe
Invisibobble Dupe

I've put it to the test for a few weeks and there is no doubt that both perform well and I highly recommend going to your local Daiso and picking these hair ties up to try. If you are not a convert, you will be after this!


Invisibobble Dupe
Invisibobble Dupe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS