Thursday 22 October 2015

Sephora Haul


Sephora, oh Sephora.



Here's a sneak peek of the lip products which were featured in an All About Lips post, read it HERE
NYX Butter Glosses - Tiramisu & Strawberry Parfait
NYX Butter Glosses - Tiramisu & Strawberry Parfait
You can expect to see one of the shades in October's Favourites!


Here's the Nails Inc Royal Botanical Garden and it is a really lovely colour which is a bit more bold than my usual pinks and red on my nails.
Nails Inc Royal Botanical GardenNails Inc Royal Botanical Garden
I have gifted the Nails Inc St Martin's Lane to a friend as I love that colour so much I already own it!



I have also posted about the Sephora 3 in 1 Micellar Solution in a separate post and you can read my full review on it HERE.

I have also been blacklisted by Sephora, essentially I have spent enough to be upgraded to a Black Card. Whoops. They have also just sent me an email about a 20% off everything sale... So I guess I'll be doing another haul real soon. What have you picked up recently?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS