Tuesday 10 November 2015

All About Lips #77

This Clarins Rouge Eclat lipstick in 13 Woodrose has to be the cutest, dinkiest one I have ever owned.

This came in a set so it is extra small but the colour is enough to pack a punch,
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13


This is a swatch of the lipstick on the back of my hand.
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13



So here I am without any lip products, not even lip balm.



Here is the product applied on half of my lips, mainly to show you the difference.
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13



 Here is the finished look, with just one swipe of the lipstick.
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13



Here I have applied an extra layer of lipstick to try and build the intensity up, but there is not much difference and I think I prefer just one layer of the lipstick.
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13



I thought I would show you a funny little time lapse of me applying lipstick!
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13


Have you tried any of the Clarins Rouge Eclat lipsticks?
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose 13



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS