Thursday 10 December 2015

A repurchase I highly recommend - Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

I tire of the foundations and most of my make up and that is partially why it is so difficult to finish up make up. This foundation however, has been repurchased even though I have about 1/3 of the tube left. That is how much I love it.
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue


I particularly love how this feels on the skin and even though it has SPF30++, I tend to still use a sunscreen underneath because I am pretty careful with my skin. I feel more protected using a proper sunscreen under my make up and the addition of the SPF protection in my foundation is a bonus which I appreciate.
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue

So what really is so great about this tube of goodness?
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue


Apart from the SPF protection, this is a gel cream formula which means that it is not liquidy, and in fact sort of thick. However it melts into the skin when you blend it in, so so good. The coverage is really light and there is nothing else that looks quite skin-like. This will not cover any major spot or scarring but it smoothes over pores and make them less visible to the eye without any masking effect.
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue



I am wearing the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue in every picture in this post, and most of my selfies in my instagram feed in all honesty! I love how it looks like I am not wearing any foundation but my skin just looks better.
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue



Marketed for normal-dry skin, this has a dewy finish. I personally do not find it overly dewy, just fresh on the skin. I sometimes powder my T-zone or even where I reverse contour, just to make the cheeks more dewy because of the contrast. Some days I just wear it as it is without setting it with any powder. As someone with normal-combination skin, I do not find it overwhelming on the skin. The foundation does wear off as the day goes on, but does so in a very subtle, non-patchy way.
This has gone straight to the top/Holy Grail base.
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS