Tuesday 14 June 2016

All About Lips #108




This By Terry Rouge Terrybly 404 Carnal Attraction is luxury in a lipstick. I think the whole brand is just very luxurious.




It is extremely hard to photograph (my lack of skills) and the lipstick is actually embossed with Terrybly, it looks every bit the luxury it is.





This is a swatch on the back of my hand and it feels quite emolient on the skin.





This is lighter in shade than the Maybelline Creamy Matte lipstick in Divine Wine even though it looks darker in the actual lipstick bullet. It also feels more emolient and is more moveable.





It does feel more comfortable on the lips and because of that, it is one that I will need up touch up after meals and stuff so it is high maintenance. I do like that the packaging is so beautiful so it makes it nicer to pull it out to touch up.








Overall, I like this. I did buy it when it was on discount so it was less of a pinch. Are you a luxurious lipstick user or do you prefer the drugstore offerings?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS