Tuesday 5 July 2016

All About Lips #111






Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Liquid Lip Potion in 250 Quiet Riot





I have decided that Estee Lauder lip products have a very understated but beautiful packaging. Forget YSL, Estee Lauder packaging is gorgeous! I love that it is navy instead of black but still oh-so-sleek.
Don't get me wrong, I love Chanel, but I think that the Estee Lauder packaging takes it.




Can we just take a moment to appreciate the detailing!




Anyway, this is a liquid lipstick and so there is a doe foot applicator. It is not anything really to talk about and it is just classy packaging (yes, still on the packaging!)




The product swatches very smoothly and is not matte. It is a satin finish and the doe foot has enough product without being too stingy or too gloopy.




Here is the Estee Lauder Liquid Lip Potion in Quiet Riot on me.




Here is a close up of my lips for you to look at the lip colour. As you can see, it really is not matte. It is quite easy to apply but be sure to use a mirror!


I have no used any lip liners the 3 times I have worn this out and if you follow me on snapchat (@cherriessballet) you can see that it actually wears down really nice and leaves a stain after hours and hours of wear! It also lasts through lunch (dim sum food no less)!




I really like this colour and the formula. I would pick up more colours but I remember that this was the colour that really stood out to me as (a cool red- obviously). I hope you found this review useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS