Sunday 13 November 2016

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips


A sucker for travel sized products, I could not help picking this up at the aisle when queuing up to pay for my other Sephora items.




This Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips is a bi-phase liquid which you have to shake up. It is a clear liquid housed in a lavender bottle so if you were hoping for a lavender liquid, sorry to disappoint here!



The actual bottle has a lock system that is a bit like medication bottles. You have to press down the lid before twisting to be able to unscrew it. That means that the bottle is effectively leakproof and I have put this to the test and the product has passed with flying colours!


I must say that I am rather impressed with this and think that it works as well as the Lancome Bi-Facil which I swear by and rave about. Considering that the Lancome one retails at RM149 for 125ml and the Clinique retails at RM95 for 125ml, it is a no-brainer which to go for. Of course, if you can pick this up at Duty Free, it will be a lot cheaper, and I plan to pick more of this up because I think that it is a very good product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS