Tuesday 24 January 2017

All About Lips #140



The L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in Bare Attraction is one of the many nudey colours available in the range of pro matte glosses but when I went to Target, this was the only one available so I picked it up.





The doe-foot applicaton is pointy on the end and there is a slight indent/hole that houses more product. Some people say that one dip is the perfect amount of product for them all over the lips but I find that I tend to have to go in for more product.





It is easy to use as the wand is not too long and the slight pointy tip means that there is more control with the sharpness of the edges.





Here is a swatch of the product and you can see that it is very warm toned, much warmer than what it looks in the packaging. It does not oxidise darker, just warmer.



The actual product is actually much warmer than what appears on the lip product packaging.





As you can see from the close up, the product is very unforgiving on dry lips. It will catch on any dry bits and accentuate them. These are visible from a face to face distance. This feels slightly drying but nothing too major that make me feel like my face is falling off. I would recommend ensuring your lips are really soft, well scrubbed and smooth before going in with this.






I do like the colour and don't have too many warm lip colours so it is something I intend to wear and I am happy to have it. I like the range and think they are worth the investment. There are a few bold colours that I am quite keen on but I intend to get them when I do a bit of a clear out from my lip kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS