Sunday 19 November 2017

Sephora Gold & Black Members' Private Sale


Every October and February (rough estimate), Sephora does a 20% sale for its Black and Gold members. I am a Gold member at Sephora, and even though I have sworn off shopping at Sephora.my due to unsatisfactory customer service (read : REALLY BAD SERVICE), I still cannot resist visiting Sephora in store!




I actually popped in on two different days to pick up the items I wanted. On the first day, I picked up the Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover which I have gone on and on about. The low down is that I love it, it is the next best thing from the Lancome Bi-Facil Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, which is just a little too expensive.

The Fresh Soy Face Cleanser is another favourite. The texture is gorgeous and really gentle on my skin. This is a repurchase but is a pricey number so I save it for purchase during the sale!

I really enjoy using the Shiseido WASO Quick Gentle Cleanser but did not find it in the Sephora I visited (Sunway Pyramid) but would have picked that up too.





The other item I wanted was this Makeup Forever Artist Face Colour Makeup System.





I have had my eye on this since I first saw pictures and read reviews, I even knew which contour (sculpting powder) and highlighter I wanted. I was just patiently waiting for the right time. I did spot this in Sicily during my holiday but they did not have the Sculpting powder I wanted, so I ended up waiting for the Sephora sale and hoping they would have all the shades.





I was pretty lucky to have exactly what I wanted and to have them all tried on my face so that I can pick and choose the blush. I love this and want to go into more detail with you as it was quite a splurge in my opinion, but totally worth the money. Stay tune for tomorrow's in depth blog post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS