Sunday 22 April 2018

Soap & Glory Spa of Wonder Set


When the box comes with so much product that you cannot take a proper photo with everything is, say hello to the Soap & Glory Spa of Wonder Set!




This was actually a belated Christmas present that I received in February since I was away from the UK and boy is it incredibly generous (thank you!)





First you have this really big box, and upon removal of the sleeve, you then are left with a retro vibe box that you need to open to reveal all the goodies!





It is clear that Soap & Glory were marketing this to everyone as a "all in one" and they really did include almost a little of everything!





First up, the items are wrapped in this pink paper from Soap & Glory and all kept together.





The grand revelation shows 5 body products, 2 skincare items, 3 makeup products and a voucher!





Starting off with the Soap & Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash which contains Natural Yuzu, so it must smell incredible. I had a quick google to check on the "microbeads" debate and saw that Soap & Glory confirmed they have phased out microbeads in their products (including this one) and now use wax beads (no idea if wax is less toxic than microbeads....) and then I double checked my bottle and the ingredients do reflect the synthetic wax! Phew. Microbeads is a huge deal and debate so companies have started taking note and phasing it out from products, which is great and a clear sign that as consumers, what we want do matter!

Included in the box is also a Soap & Glory Radiance Boosting Mask. This is a 1 piece sheet mask and I will be saving it for when my skin looks dull and tired and hopefully it perks me right up!





There are 5 body products in this and boy oh boy was I excited!





I have not tried this Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Creamy Body Wash but it is a 3-in-1 where you can cleanser, shave and moisturise with it. It is one of my favourite scents and I am excited to break this out!





I have used and really love this Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life and back in my university days I was not as aware of the whole microbead situation. Then I stopped using this, like many people, due to the microbead protest. Soap & Glory are now using synthetic wax for the scrub beads instead. As it has been many years, I cannot remember if the scrub used to be so gentle but I can confirm that the scent is still amazing and a real crowd pleaser.





The Soap & Glory Clean On Me is another product in the original pink scent, like the above two. This is a creamy body wash which leaves the skin mildly hydrated and moisturised after showering even if you do not have time or are too lazy to moisturise. I love it for the scent and for this time saving property!





Soap & Glory has always been a bit cheeky and this is certainly reflected in its packaging.





The Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter is one of my favourite products from the entire range. It is great to use to massage your legs/body and is very nourishing without being greasy. However, as it is a body butter, I have sent this back with Will to the UK as I know I will only be using this when it is cold! It is too much in hot and humid Malaysia.





Just in case you have never used  Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter before, this is the texture of it. I wish you could smell it, the original pink scent is just divine. There, I have said it. I love this so very much.





The last thing we have from the body range is the  Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk. While I love the Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub, I am not as big a fan of this scent. It feels really comforting on dry shins but the almond milk scent is a little intense so I have sent this back to UK with Will and I might gift it to a friend.





Next we have 3 makeup product in the box as well and I am planning to go a little more in dept with each item in a separate post but you basically get :-
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast High Definition Collagen Coat Mascara
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Plumed Up





There was a voucher included but unfortunately by the time I received my belated Christmas gift in February, the voucher and the competition were both over. Oh well! I am still really delighted with my present and happy that Soap & Glory has dealt with the microbead situation as there is really no need to use microbeads when there are so many alternatives nowadays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS